Project & Team Rules
These rules are subject to change –
- This years theme is “making women’s lives better” meaning that women should be your first market, but don’t need to be your only user base.
- Project must be created during the 24 hour period the hackathon
- Only actual work done during the hackathon will be considered, though idea preparation and brainstorming is welcome to be done ahead of time.
- In order to be considered for the main prizes, there must be a working implementation, even if it isn’t completely finished. A separate category will be available for non-operating concepts.
- It doesn’t need to be practical as a business.
- Teams are limited to 1-5 people
- All Teams must have a Team Leader (sole point of contact w/organizers)
- No remote team members.
- Presentation is 5 minutes / Q&A 3 minutes (only judges)
- Hack the Patriarchy holds no intellectual property rights over what’s created at the hackathon
- Don’t bring firearms or other weapons, alcohol, illegal drugs or animals (except service animals)
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave at any time.